Finding the right church for your family is hard. We hope to make your decision as easy as possible. We are a church of all ages and all backgrounds and we are dedicated to telling the world about Jesus. At Christview, you will experience modern worship, relevant teaching and various classes and small groups that are sure to fit you at your stage in life. We are a church who strives to be the “light of the world” to the Tulsa area. We are a regional church made up of people from all over the city and surrounding suburbs.
We are in the business of winning souls and helping them to become the people that God desires for them to be. In order to achieve those goals we focus on 4 keys that we believe every follower of Christ needs in their lives to mature and become a Light for Christ in this world. Those 4 keys are: To be INSPIRED, to be EDUCATED, to be CARED FOR and TO SERVE the church and world for the glory of God.
We would love to have you join us for worship. We are a “come as you are” type of church. Whether you choose to dress up or wear something more casual, you will find many others looking the same.
VISION & MISSION.
Our VISION is to build a church that cultivates an environment of life change that leads to us becoming the light of the world for Jesus Christ as described in Matthew 5:14-16
Our MISSION is to create a place that Inspires you, Educates you, Cares for you and provides a place where we can Serve each other and the world for the glory of God as described in Ephesians 4:11-16
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- The Biblical Creation of Man. (Genesis 2:7)
- The Sinful Nature of Man. (Romans 7:18)
- God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all one. (Isaiah 45:5,2; Colossians 1:15-17 & 2:9; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Corinthians 3:17)
- The Absolute Deity of Jesus Christ. (Colossians 2:9)
- The Virgin Birth of Christ. (Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:34)
- The Substitutionary Death of Christ. (Isaiah 53:6; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 1 Peter 3:18)
- The Bodily Resurrection of Christ. (Luke 24:39; 1 Corinthians 15:4)